10 Benefits to Scanning large format files!
January 20th, 2020Back to Blog
- Improved document control: all documents are scanned and indexed and loaded into a central repository
- Instant Accessibility: your large format documents are now accessible by all of your staff simultaneously
- No more lost or misplaced documents: never lose another engineering or architectural drawings, construction plans, maps, etc.
- No need to manage a scanning and indexing staff:outsource these non-core labor costs and management
- No need for hardware and software:eliminate having to justify the capital expense and annual maintenance costs
- Professional scanning and indexing:let the experts do it for maximum quality and efficiency
- No wasted overhead: you only pay for the work that is done, with all billing based on the actual number of documents scanned
- Instant Searchability: find any scanned document with our indexing with the option of full-text search
- Reclaim Space: free up space used to store large format drawings to be used for higher value purposes
- Reclaim Productivity: your users can focus on getting their work done instead of prepping, scanning, indexing, and searching for documents
ACCSES Secures’ Large Format scanning solutions eliminate the problem of storing and searching for files by giving you near instant access to your folders at a price that can’t be beat. Let us help you create a digital version that is secure and easy to share- regardless of the format. We can handle any type of file you need, including, but not limited to:
- Engineering drawings
- Architectural renderings
- Blueprint drawings
- Circuitry diagrams
- Topographic maps
- Building plans or Drawings
- Specifications Manuals and Spec Books
- Change bulletins, Supplemental Instructions or Change Orders
- Supporting Documents
- Permits and more
Contact us today to discuss you project.